Drunken Battle Friday - March 31st
    Welcome Back Party - Random Stuff

Starts:
    20:00 EST (8 PM EST)
    Ends: 22:30 EST (10:30 PM EST)

Oh great. Waffle's back.

Yep.

....what? Oh. Yeah.

After many struggles, complaining, and general miserable labor, dancing and myself finally have gotten moved in to our new place, and my physical health has gotten better (the same can't be said for my mental health, but that's another subject). I also finally got my computer set back up, so now I can get back to gaming! That being said, let's have a little party this Friday and do a bunch of random games. We'll start off doing some duels, then work our way around the list from there. Just a few random things to knock the rust off and have some fun!

Event Prizes
    As is our usual, we have two prizes to give out during the event itself. This week, the prizes are a mystery. What we give out will be decided on at the start of DBF, but there is always the usual raffle. This time it's completely random!

Last Week's Raffle/This Week's Raffle Numbers
    Congratulations to Chuckluss for winning last week's raffle! Your prize is one of our New =VX9= Decals. You may claim your prize here.

The number selection this week is 90-120. You have until 11:59 PM Sunday (4/2) to enter a raffle number. The winner will be picked during the following week's DBF post.

Hope to see all of you there! Don't forget the drinks!
    Untitled Document
  • =VX9= Donations

March's Donations

Username:Date:Amount:
    spanky03/18/24$100.00
    Destry03/05/24$50.00

Make A Donation
  • =VX9= Social Media

• Screenshots

plan b banner2016
    plan b banner2016 by Dirrk
    More...