Close

• =VX9= News

by Published on 06-14-2017 04:09 PM

The Art Department is looking for a couple of active artists that are willing to lend a hand in creating signature graphics for our members!

Send me a PM here or a DM on discord!

I'd prefer you use Photoshop, but it isn't a deal breaker.
    1 Comment
    by Published on 06-09-2017 11:16 AM

Kickoff the weekend right, join us for Drunken Battle Friday!

BF1 COMMUNITY EVENT @ 9:00PM EST - Join Alpha for the usual Friday night server takeovers! Follow link below to enter their DBF raffle and to keep up with the DBF conversation.
    LINK

THE FOREST @ 9:00PM EST - India will be playing The Forest this week with the new update. Follow link below for India DBF topic, they are also holding a raffle.
    LINK

.62 EXPLORATION @ 9:00PM EST - Meet in Berezino and venture out to check out whats new in .62! Follow link below for more details or to enter the Omega raffle.
    LINK

SIEGE SECRET EVENT @ 9:00PM EST - You'll have to be there to find out. Playing the other TC titles, be in the usual channels at the usual times! Follow link below for more details or to enter the Vanguard raffle.
    LINK

DROP IN NIGHT @ 8:00PM EST - Stop by and join in on the taking and sailing fun...and destruction! Follow link below for more details or to enter the Zulu raffle.
    LINK

Contests & Prizes!

Gaming snacks? What is your go to and why?

All participants will be entered into a drawing for a game code, decal and koozie.

Check out the new Decals!

Have suggestions or ideas for a DBF event or contest? Reach out to myself or your divisional Special Events Coordinator.

ONE TEAM!
    by Published on 06-08-2017 05:05 PM

It is my Honor to announce our new division: Shadow Company. Shadow will represent us in the PLAYER UNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS. It is an exciting time in =VX9=. As Summer kicks in we will definitely see some growth, With that said we also have some new leadership roles to announce:

Shadow Company CO: **Gen.Fireseal=VX9=
    Shadow Company XO: Col.Haus=VX9=

I have high hopes for Shadow. As our newest division for a great game. We should see some great things from Shadow.

=VX9= Salute!
    ONE TEAM!
    *****Gen.Ripper=VX9=
    Commanding Officer of the =VX9= !
    21 Comments
    by Published on 06-05-2017 02:42 PM

=VX9='s New ARK Survival Evolved Server:

The Blood Plains by =VX9=

It's time to tame the dinosaurs and survive the Island. Join us for adventure and combat the wilds but most importantly survive!
    Join here IP: 149.56.29.21:7778

Settings
    PVPVE
    5x Harvest and Tame
    2x Experience
    10x EggHatch and Maturation
    Dinos are two times as effective at gathering.
    Enchanced amount of engrams.
    Difficulty of 5 on The Island (Max Dino level 150).

Mod Collection
    For simplicity we've included all the mods in a collection on Steam. Click here and "subscribe to all".

Mods
    Structures Plus (S+)
    StackMeMore
    Death Helper
    Egg N Poop Collector / Incubator
    Meat Spoiler
    Pet Finder
    Omnicular
    Super Spyglass

Where do we go from here?
    Survive, thrive and watch this space because we have some interesting plans for the near future.
    10 Comments
    by Published on 06-02-2017 11:30 AM

Kickoff the weekend right, join us for Drunken Battle Friday!

Follow divisional subforum for any DBF info and stop by the teamspeak channel to group up or hang out.
    LINK

FRIDAY THE 13TH, THE GAME @ 9:00PM EST - Join India for Friday the 13th the game this Friday. See who can survive the longest or get the most kills! Follow link below for India DBF topic, they are also holding a raffle.
    LINK

KILLING SPREE @ 9:00PM EST - Meet in Berezino on the good vs evil private server. The server provides tents with gear so no need to gear up. Server will likely be high pop so log out/in in a safe area. Follow link below for more details or to enter the Omega raffle.
    LINK

MURDER @ 9:00PM EST - This event is played on the map, House. There will be one murderer equipped with a knife, one sheriff equipped with a pistol and 8 innocents who have no equipment. The murderer needs to kill all before time expires or the sheriff to kill the murderer. If the sheriff kills an innocent by accident then he becomes an innocent. Check out link below for more info and or to enter the raffle for Vanguard this week.
    LINK

Keep eye on Zulu subforums for details and stop by their TS channel at the usual DBF time.
    LINK

Contests & Prizes!

If you could pick anything, what would your drink of choice be this Friday night?

All participants will be entered into a drawing for a game code, decal and koozie.

Have suggestions or ideas for a DBF event or contest? Reach out to myself or your divisional Special Events Coordinator.

ONE TEAM!
    by Published on 05-19-2017 06:20 AM

Grab something to drink for the evening and join us for DBF!

Sign up for our Discord server to join the conversation with fellow members.

COMMUNITY EVENT @ 9:00PM EST - Join Alpha this Friday for some Battlefield fun! Prizes to be awarded at the event, grab some beverages and have fun! Check out link below for more details.
    LINK

RAFFLE - Just a raffle this week for India, follow link below to enter!
    LINK

AMAZING RACE @ 9:00PM EST - Meet in Berezino, show up with nothing but shoes on. A destination will be named and you will be looting along the way. There will be a time limit to reach the destination and voting will take place to determine who picked up the best gear. Follow link below for more details or to enter the Omega raffle.
    LINK

ONE BULLET MADNESS
    @ 9:00PM EST -
    In this event you will have a revolver with one bullet. Get a kill and you get the bullet back. If not, you must use your knife. Getting a kill with a knife will return a bullet to your revolver. Check out link below for more info and or to enter the raffle for Vanguard this week.
    LINK

Keep eye on Zulu subforums for details and stop by their TS channel at the usual DBF time.
    LINK

Contests & Prizes!

Summer is here (or close enough) for those of us in the northern hemisphere. For some that means a nice break, others - just warmer days.

What is your favorite summer memory and/or what do you plan on doing this summer?

ONE TEAM!
    by Published on 05-16-2017 04:54 PM

I have known these two For a very long time. We go Way Way Back to our younger days in Alpha Company. I have the honor of not only being Alpha Brothers and =VX9= Brothers. But also Friends. We just arent Online friends or community friends these are guys that I truly consider just friends. They Both have been here through the highs and lows of our community and My own personal ones. They have stood strong and represented well. Today they earn their second Stars and I cant be any prouder.

Major General:
    GenSeneca
    spanky

=VX9= Salute!
    ONE TEAM!
    *****Gen.Ripper=VX9=
    Commanding Officer of =VX9=
    24 Comments

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
  • =VX9= Donations

June's Donations

Username:Date:Amount: