Close

• World of Tanks

by Published on 09-03-2015 04:57 PM
    Categories:
    1. World of Tanks

PLEASE READ - - RAFFLE HAS CHANGED!

Welcome to patch 9.10, everyone! And this Friday I've got some new tasks for you!

This weekend, since a new patch just hit, we'll be doing a drop-in night to break in all of the new features and tanks. There's plenty of stuff to be had in this patch, so it's time to get crackin'!
    At 8 PM EST we will be doing our usual drop-ins, and we'll have 2 prizes to give away for that. But be warned - if you are driving one of the new Japanese heavies, you may find yourself one of these targets!

Instead of our usual forum raffle, here's what we got: A picture contest. Take a screenshot during the course of the night of something awesome during DBF, post it here, and win a prize. Bonus points if it's a Japanese heavy doing something awesome.

"Now, Waffle..." you may ask, "how did the raffle change?" Well, we've got two raffles for you, and each has a big-time prize: A $25 World of Tanks gift card from a mystery contributor! But there's some specific instructions on this that you need to follow. If you don't follow them, then you won't be qualified for the raffle. And that would suck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Da Rules

For these two prizes to be given away by this contributor, we have to do two raffles - one for players that are ranks [Rct. to CSM.] and one for =VX9= members [WO1 and above]

If you are a
    [Rct. to CSM.], please use GREEN NUMBERS 1-60 <--- Like that.

If you are a
    [WO1 and above], please use RED NUMBERS 100-150 <--- Like that.

If you don't, I can't promise that you'll be entered into the raffle. I asked for 31-50 last week, but you guys kept putting in numbers below that. =P Note, though, that this style raffle will only be used for this event. Next week will go back to normal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh. If you're in town, please try to drop by for the event instead of just posting here and forgetting. If we keep up these awesome participation numbers, we'll probably be able to do some more awesome giveaways like this.

ONE TEAM!
    by Published on 08-20-2015 03:34 PM
    Categories:
    1. World of Tanks

Well, for once I have a rare Friday off! So let's keep it simple. Does that sound good to you guys? You tell me what we're gonna do, and we'll have a fun DBF!

As is usual, of course there will be prizes. And a raffle. And as is our usual, it will start at 8 PM EST. But let's all be thinking of some great ideas so everyone enjoys our night.

Oh. Almost forgot. Raffle numbers. 1-30. Have fun!

Congrats to Detonated and Gryff1n for winning the raffles for the past 2 weeks (since I dropped the ball and forgot to post the winner from 2 weeks ago)!
    by Published on 08-13-2015 05:07 PM
    Categories:
    1. World of Tanks

Well guys, once again, it's time for DBF! This week we're doing freeze tag. It's kind of like the game we played as kids.....except with tanks. And 100% more explosions.

Come on out around 8 PM EST for our usual party! This week, we still have out usual 2 prizes to give away, plus one forum raffle (numbers 1-30, please)

Usually, this is where I announce last week's forum raffle. But I'm having to make up a partial shift since I had dental work yesterday, so I haven't had time to pick a winner at the time that this is going up. I WILL have a winner posted here later tonight though.
    by Published on 07-31-2015 10:34 AM
    Categories:
    1. World of Tanks

Well, once again it's time to do battle for the Himmelsdorf castle! This Friday night we will be having a free-for-all deathmatch to see who can claim the title of King of the Hill. The event will start at our usual time of 8 PM EST, and will last until we run out of prizes. We'll have a drop-in event after we run out, though, so the fun doesn't stop!

Again, be sure to be there at 8 PM EST to claim your prizes.

Oh. Free decal again. Just pick a number between 1 and 30. Good luck!

Congrats to MrPopn for winning the raffle last week!

Here is your complimentary prize form - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Jea...viewform?pli=1
    by Published on 07-23-2015 08:07 PM
    Categories:
    1. World of Tanks

This week we're gonna let you decide what you want to do for DBF. Have a favorite event you like? Want to try something new? Let us know! Be sure to show up when the event starts, and we'll all vote on what to do!

Our event will start at 8 PM EST, and will end based on the event chosen. We have 2 prizes to give away, with one being given away via forum raffle. Numbers are 1-30 for that. Good luck!

Also, congrats to SteelSniper1 for winning last week's forum raffle!
    by Published on 07-09-2015 10:53 PM
    Categories:
    1. World of Tanks

Hey all! With my starting new hours at another job, I'm going to be away this Friday. So once again, Magen will be running things. She's got a new game that she wants to try, so come on out and help her test it out!

I Spy plays interestingly. In a twisted game of hide-and-seek, a team of 3 tier 6s (one scout, 2 TDs or arty) go hunting on a map to try and find a team of low-tier tanks. The team gets points based on kills. Whichever team performs the best at the end of the night wins the prizes for the evening. It is still a work-in-progress, so come out and help us develop some new games!

As always, we'll be starting at 8 PM EST, so everyone has time to get in on it. Hope to see you there!
    by Published on 07-02-2015 07:56 PM
    Categories:
    1. World of Tanks

Sorry about the late post, gang. Just got off work (another reason I hate working Thursday evenings).

Anyways, since everyone's going to be traveling this fine weekend, we're going to keep DBF super simple this week. So our usual game will be taking place at 8 PM EST with the following pound of prizes up for grabs:

1 Decal
    2 Game Codes
    1 =VX9= Koozie

*AND*

For our forum raffle, we have a very special prize up for grabs: A =VX9= Pack! Inside this pack, you have a decal, a koozie and 2 =VX9= post cards! What do you have to do for this bundle? Just enter a number between 1 and 50. The numbers can be posted here until this Sunday, so be sure to put in a number to win an awesome prize! Hope that you guys have a fun weekend. ONE TEAM!!!!
    Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
  • =VX9= Donations

April's Donations

Username:Date:Amount:
    spanky04/02/24$50.00
    Destry04/01/24$50.00

Make A Donation
  • =VX9= Social Media

• Screenshots

Churchill 1
    Churchill 1 by NorthernDrifter
    More...