General

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dark Zone -VX9- Death Squads Week 1

Well it was a glorious week one start.
    @UnknownSniperD @Phoenix @Samn @Cleaner711 @wzkyjak

The day started out with a few solo kills to get warmed up with Cleaner having his DPS way with some folks. After a group kill, which we modified some talents/perks we went on a little tear ending up with 13 kills in about an hour. All team members played vital roles, including one where we exacted revenge on a group, using superior tactics. The funniest moment of the night had to be we cleared a supply drop and was waiting for a group to come. A lone agent approached, saw us and literally ran for his life.

Next up we got transferred to a rather empty instance. We split into a group of 3 and a group of 2, and tried to bait a team to come. This tactic was less effective as it was 5 vs 4, but our team perks, like my Tactician were not as effective when the numbers dropped. I would be VERY cool to figure this coordination out, and run two full teams. Maybe next week, but man with NPC's, Rouges everywhere, and all the flash and sticky's it's madness.

All in all a great first week.

Inactive

Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Nice Job yall! Look forward to hearing how it goes for week 2

One Team!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many people may forget this. I think we should present again. To benefit many people.

Inactive

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking forward to getting in there and helping out. Thanks for the couple of runs last night on the story missions. Was fun to see what is coming up.