User Tag List

Thread: Old and New

Former

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Old and New

I started playing in clans as a member of BAF and 4 Dragons from 1998 to 2010 with the Novalogic (Delta Force) (entire DF) Series.

I then joined TB (Tankbusters) with World of Tanks in early 2011 to present.

What was or is your favorite all time (PC) game?

Sergeant

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Spiv View Post
    I started playing in clans as a member of BAF and 4 Dragons from 1998 to 2010 with the Novalogic (Delta Force) (entire DF) Series.

My favorite was Delta Force, maybe the whole series but the night vision map in DF got me hooked. I enjoyed most of the COD series and then they did away with dedicated servers and the series went to the birds... Raffica and Tomahawk kills always gave me a good laugh.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Spiv View Post

Favorite game of all time - Wolfenstein 3D - without that game and my dorm mate's computer in college would've never started down the path of pc gaming - after that Civilization was another favorite, nothing funner than having railroads and nukes at 560 BC - It was world domination at it's finest

Former

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wolfenstein 3D was one of the first games I played that got me hooked. I started with DOOM and DOOM II, but for some reason Wolfenstein 3D got me. After that, Rome total war followed by Medieval 2 total war had me spending my free time killing pixels in unique and horrifying ways, until Empire Total War came out, which remains to this day as one of my favorite, if not my most favorite game. Something about taking the world in the 1700's with line infantry and artillery had me as a long time fan.