First Lieutenant LightningWaffle's Avatar

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

=VX9= Drunken Battle Friday - 7.17.20

Start Time: 8 or 9 PM EST

I know, I know....I forgot.

Good afternoon all! I know, I know.....I forgot last week. That was totally on me. Last week was kinda nuts, but we're still here!

This week, we're carrying on as usual. This week, Alpha Company is continuing the Battlefield tradition and going to work in our servers and beyond Or at least I presume so. Haven't heard anything saying they're not running C4 jeeps into things. This week Omega Company looks like they're doing something a bit different. This week, they are playing 7 Days to Die! I, uh....know nothing about that. You'll have to ask one of them for more info. I'm presuming that India Company is spending even more time in Elite Dangerous. I could be wrong, but India loves some spess, so I would presume so. Finally, Zulu Company is going to be trying Demolition Derby again this weekend! That's what we've got for this weekend so far! Other companies may be running events, so be sure to keep your ear to the ground for whatever they've got!

DBF is all about relaxation, so if you have a shoutout or something you would like to add for next week's DBF post, let us know through a PM or through Discord and we'll feature it in the Shoutout Corner at the end of each of our weekly posts! Just remember - keep it relatively tame. I don't wanna regret putting it up.

Oh. Almost forgot. This week let's raffle off some OTC. Pick a number between 1-50 and I'll announce winners next week!

Hope to see everyone there! Bring the drinks, and let's forget about the world for an evening!!!!

Shoutout Corner

This week's shoutout corner is empty, actually. Nothing new to see here, folks....

Also, we have our winner from last post's raffle: @Destry

Remember, if you have a shoutout, send me a message or get in touch with me, and I'll include it in next week's post!

Sergeant Commander_Blitzleader24's Avatar

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was wondering about that last week. It's all good.
    I'll do 14.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    good old 42
    Special Events Department
    Newsletter Department
    Alpha Company Recruiter

Lieutenant General

Mentioned
    855 Post(s)