Welcome to the =VX9= Gaming Community.

User Tag List

Inactive

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile People With Kids

How many of you guys / gals have kids? What are their agees?

I'm a Step mom of a 9 yo and a 6 yo. I also have have a 14 month old and I'm 22 weeks pregnant. They're ALL boys. I married my husband a little over 3 years ago. I grew up with 2 sisters. I'm totally lost on the concept of boys. lol How are your kids doing during their stay at home? How are you doing, as well? I'm active duty, so I can't do anything fun outside the house with them. I have every intention on doing fun things and having great ideas, but when it's time to execute... I'm exhausted. Haha

How do you feel about them going to school or doing virtual learning? I feel like virtual learning isn't going to work too well for a number of reasons. If you have younger kids, I don't think they'll be focused enough to maintain knowledge through to a year or so into the next grade. I also feel like my 6 yo is going to miss vital interaction with other kids, which would help him adjust to that environment. I know COVID affects people, but I feel like just like anything it'll pass. Yes, people have died from it, but people die from the flu more so that this. If it's a vaccine that we're waiting on, then I hope it comes pretty soon. I feel like the less time we need to have virtual learning, the more time my kids have to get back on track and have a normal kid life, ya know? What are your thoughts on all this?

Side note... How do you get boy children to do chores right? lol

Thanks guys!
    Rct.BabyDuckie92=VX9=

Mentioned
    1935 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Oh boy. Lol. My kids are older now. My youngest is a senior in HS . However not much has changed. I think video games has been the ultimate distraction for kids of all ages. Keeps them busy and in one place.

Id get them involved in sports as soon as its possible . This will help burn off all that energy.

Virtual learning for now is our only option down here. On older kids I can see it playing out ok. The younger kids if they make it interactive it could work. I guess were are all in a wait and see position. There is no doubt that our worlds are changed forever when it comes to school and many other things .

Chores! Oh boy. My kids are all different when it comes to chores. My oldest was/is a go getter from the start. He has always been driven and disciplined. No prob there . He graduated from Baylor and is in his last year of a masters.
    My middle child well she def needed reminding to get shit done. She just had a baby so no doubt that will keep her on her toes.
    My youngest well. He def took after me. He is a beast on the field but lazy af at home. I def have to kick him into gear to get shit done.

Thank you for your service . Youll find that we are a big family here .

ONE TEAM!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk