=VX9= Gaming Community

Welcome to the =VX9= Gaming Community.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How much I'm hating Gamestop right now!

I'm trying to order Destiny 2 Limited Edition and became confused about the confirmation page. So I went to cancel my order and re-order and the same thing happened but this time the order number was exactly the same. So I called their Customer Service # and I was made aware that the total I saw on the confirmation screen was not the same amount I'd be charged when the game releases next week. So I went a re-ordered again! This time the order number was the same again! (ready to shoot someone) At this point I'm livid. I called the number again and they have no idea why this might be happening. The new representative told me to clear my browsing history, so I did. While making the 4th or 5th order (I've lost track at this point), he says, "Also trying ordering as a guest." So I stopped what I was doing and logged out. When I finally was back to the Submit Order screen and clicked Submit Order button, it took me back to my cart! I let the dude know what happened. He tells me he will call be back after he makes sure he can place a pre-order order for me. So I'm waiting for his call, wishing I could go into a fine China Shop and smash everything in sight! When I get the call back he says he can start a new order for me and he checks with me to make sure all the info he has is correct, which it is. So we continue with making the order and I give him my payment info and gift card number. Finally goes through and I get a confirmation email! That's my AMAZING story about Gamestop and me! Also this entire hellish ordeal took about 1 hr and 10 min to get through!

THANK FUCK FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE! BUT FUCK GAMESTOPs BULLSHIT ORDER SYSTEM! AHHH!

Chief Warrant Officer 4

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should have just got it on battle.net.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanted it for PS4 also. I got it free with my new 1080.