Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Body_Count6996 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueShadow View Post
    Maybe ee a comp team in the future
    would love to see this but we all suck XD
    It's not so much that we suck as it is that we tend to be a more casual Community that doesn't spend 60 hours a week practicing our games. We've done well in the Competitive Leagues we've played in. We aren't likely to cause other teams to tremble in their boots when they see us on the schedule, but it's a guarantee that we will enjoy ourselves while we're doing what we're doing. We do have some incredibly talented players here, and we've done pretty well when our people have simply enjoyed the camaraderie we foster here, but I think it would fundamentally change what =VX9= is if we put our focus more on the competition side of gaming. And to be honest, if someone were to want to build their elite, exclusive team for X game, and require that everyone try out or perform at a certain level to hold their place on this team, I'd be one of the first to vote against it. Again, that's not who we are. I wouldn't mind seeing us in more competitions, but I love the fact that I can decide to get "serious" and dedicate a few extra hours a week to join a =VX9= team; that I don't have to worry about keeping my game up high enough to compete with other =VX9=ers for a spot on a Competition Team.

I'm not saying we shouldn't have comp teams, just that we need to be careful to not make that a central focus of this Community. After all, at the end of the day, we are just ONE TEAM!

Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    ... my voice is a cocktail of creepy sexual serial killer evangelical tv preacher
    Quote Originally Posted by northofnowhere
    Drinking and Steam wallets don't mix, bad combo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Breech View Post
    this whole thread is f***ed.

Banned

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol naw we just need practice and find what pc games are mlg or esl

Inactive

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Can we continue with the vx9 podcast or did it stop?

Inactive

Mentioned
    684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh my. In case anyone missed the hint, it is always =VX9=.

Moving forward we need more T-Shirt offers. I know it is work, and a pain in the ass, but I love me some more T-shirts. I wear them out to fast, so the next time it comes up, I will just take 7, happy to prepay, just hook us up with cool ass shirts. Maybe if I bought 10 I could afford to wear some at work. For some reason sulfuric acid and cotton don't mix, so work shirts I go through fast.

Perhaps we could also revisit the PTT decision that was made some time ago. Still seeing folks who can't stay with us because their friends won't accept the PTT requirement and they go back to other servers or communities strictly over that issue. I know the chip eaters and heavy breathers and dog owners (They are my wife's dogs, leave me alone!) can be annoying, but I am confident leadership within divisions can deal with those folks on a case by case basis.

Baseball bats for heavy breathers and chip eaters, t-shirts for the rest of us to welcome in 2018.

Happy New Year =VX9= Brothers and Sisters, that crap is right around the corner, go stock up on booze.

General

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by northofnowhere View Post
    Moving forward we need more T-Shirt offers.
    Definitely some more shirts.

Though, I will have to disagree with the PTT. I'm sure there are several of us older members who can attest that some things that make it through a lack of PTT just can't be unheard.

Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    ... my voice is a cocktail of creepy sexual serial killer evangelical tv preacher
    Quote Originally Posted by northofnowhere
    Drinking and Steam wallets don't mix, bad combo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Breech View Post
    this whole thread is f***ed.

Inactive

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just a recruit but seeing as we have a couple of MMOs listed in our TeamSpeak I totally invite any and all members to Final Fantasy XIV if you're into MMOs and Final Fantasy. My wife and I have been playing since it's re-release and we love it. Would be nice to build a community there or to even touch base with other members who currently play. ^^b

General

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by northofnowhere View Post
    Oh my. In case anyone missed the hint, it is always =VX9=.

Moving forward we need more T-Shirt offers. I know it is work, and a pain in the ass, but I love me some more T-shirts. I wear them out to fast, so the next time it comes up, I will just take 7, happy to prepay, just hook us up with cool ass shirts. Maybe if I bought 10 I could afford to wear some at work. For some reason sulfuric acid and cotton don't mix, so work shirts I go through fast.

Perhaps we could also revisit the PTT decision that was made some time ago. Still seeing folks who can't stay with us because their friends won't accept the PTT requirement and they go back to other servers or communities strictly over that issue. I know the chip eaters and heavy breathers and dog owners (They are my wife's dogs, leave me alone!) can be annoying, but I am confident leadership within divisions can deal with those folks on a case by case basis.

Baseball bats for heavy breathers and chip eaters, t-shirts for the rest of us to welcome in 2018.

Happy New Year =VX9= Brothers and Sisters, that crap is right around the corner, go stock up on booze.
    North, there is a group called PTT override on TS. I think officers can add people to it, admins can for sure. We only require that they prove they are setup correctly and it is verified. We also let them know that it will be taken away if they do not maintain the setup correctly until it is fixed.

Inactive

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More EU PLAYERS for PUBG YEEHA

Former

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe a VX9 flag? ... represent